Monday, January 9, 2012

Honey Badger

As I'm sitting here watching the BCS Football Championship, the announcer keeps calling one of the players "Honey Badger."

"Babe, did they just call that guy Honey Badger?" I asked, clearly clueless about college football.  As everyone in the free world knows, I'm all about the GB Packers--basically, no other team is worthy of my cheering, loyalty, or fanaticism.  The reason I had to ask this question is this past year, as I headed into my 9th year of teaching, another fellow teacher shared the most hilarious video on YouTube of this honey badger.  It was seriously ridiculous and had me laughing all day.  Even now when I think about it, I can't help but chuckle just a bit.

And so I learned there is a real Honey Badger and he plays for LSU.  It's a good thing this guy is a football player because if he weren't there's no way he'd wouldn't be teased incessantly with that name.  Seriously.

P.S.  If you haven't seen this most ridiculous clip that exists (and yes, it's profane for those of you that are insulted by vulgarity) here's the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIyfCtYQz6s


No comments:

Post a Comment