Thursday, February 23, 2012

Delayed Start.

I'm on a delayed start this morning--and not just for my school district due to the snow.  Instead of getting up at 5:15 am, I hit the alarm until 5:30 am.  I forced my body out of the bed and to 24 Hour Fitness.  It was quite the process.  Even now, home from the gym, I can't seem to get motivated.  Thank god we're on a delayed start because I can't seem to get my butt moving!

It's taken me 20 minutes to peruse through the Yahoo! news, sip on some coffee, and I have yet to take off my sneakers.  Just a bit delayed.

It's funny how on days like today, when I can't seem to get moving, everything is in slow motion.  I know my usual 10 minute shower will take more like 20; my hair will not get to the "it'll do" state in the normal time; the make-up will get applied in labor-intensive strokes.  Ugh.  Just one of those days.

Alright, time for me to get moving--which means at least ten minutes to get my bootie off this couch.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment